All of the events on our calendar are currently tentative as we all progress through the different phases outlined by the provincial health doctor. We will do our best to keep this page up to date with the latest information.
Currently, the Cedar Hill Rec Centre is closed so until further notice all of our monthly meetings are cancelled. We are running Autoslaloms at Western with a set number of cars and with online registration only. We have the next event published on MSR and will send out an email to our membership one week before with all of the information on the protocols we have in place to run the event. Please read the requirements in the event on MSR for details on who can register and how we will be conducting the event. Thanks for your understanding during these difficult times as we all try and find our way to make this work.
Please note: Club loaner helmets are not available right now. If you do not have your own helmet please do not register for our events. Helmets must be Snell M or SA 2010 or better for 2020.
- July 8 – General Monthly Meeting – 7:00 PM Cancelled
- July 19 – Summer Series #1 – Registration opens July 12, On-line Registration only at MotorSportsReg
- August 5 – General Monthly Meeting – 7:00 PM
- August 9 – Summer Series #2 – Registration opens August 2, On-line Registration only at MotorSportsReg
- August 16 – Team Enduro-Special Event – Registration opens August 9, On-line Registration only at MotorSportsReg
- September 2 – Monthly Meeting – 7:00 PM
- September 12 – Time Attack #1 and Lapping #1 – Registration opens at 8:00 AM
- September 20 – Lapping Day – Vancouver Island Motorsport Circuit
- September 27 – Summer Series #3 – Registration opens at 1:00 PM
- October 4 – Summer Series #4 – Registration opens at 8:00 AM
- October 7 – Annual General Meeting – 7:00 PM
- November 4 – Monthly Meeting – 7:00 PM
- TBD – 2020 Awards Banquet – venue to be determined
Please see our Facebook page for detailed information on event registration and times. Be sure to like our page and subscribe to our notifications!